London by Night Open Top Bus Tour Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly!
SAVE 10% WITH THE LONDON PASS
Check-in time: 7:45pm - 8:00pm
Departures: 7pm (Fri-Sun) & 8pm (Daily) / 16 July - 31 August: Daily 7pm & 8pm
Duration: Approx. 1 hour 45 mins
- Open Top Panoramic Tour of London
- See a Number of Attractions At Night Including Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
Soak up the lively evening atmosphere from your perch on an open top bus. View the capital’s favourite landmarks lit up against the night sky – from the 1000 year old Tower of London to the 21st century London Eye!
London’s Iconic Landmarks Lit Up
You’ll pass through the beaming and booming financial district of the City, the vibrant Piccadilly Circus and historic Trafalgar Square with towering Nelson’s Column at its centre. See lavish Buckingham Palace glowing under eye-catching spotlights, unmistakable St Paul’s Cathedral and Big Ben looming brightly against the darkness! This visually spectacular tour is the perfect way to easily see London’s top attractions at night.
Tour times: 7pm (Fri-Sun) or 8pm (Daily) / 16 July - 31 August: Daily 7pm & 8pm
Check-in and Return details
- Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W (The Colonnades, coach stop 3)
- Return Point: Victoria Station
During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Panoramic tour of London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel pick up or drop off
PLEASE NOTE: Your London Pass will not be activated by using or purchasing through the Concierge Site.
SAVE 15% BOOK NOW WITH THE LONDON PASS