Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (with Return Transportation)
EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS FOR LONDON PASSHOLDERS
Days of Operation
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is one of the best new attractions in London with plenty of accolades to its name.
Please be advised as caution and in the interest of the health and well-being of visitors, employees and community partners, the decision has been made to temporarily close the Studio Tour effective from 8pm on Monday 16th March 2020 until and including 1st May 2020. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Likely to sell out!
Rated five stars on TripAdvisor, with over 15,900 ‘Excellent’ reviews and as winner of Certificate of Excellence 2014, it’s one of the best London experiences with the family.
- Gringotts vaults
- Behind the scenes tour of the Harry Potter film sets
- See the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- Costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ films
- Visit Platform 9¾ and step on to the Hogwarts Express
- Tour duration: approximately 7 hours
If you're visiting London with the family you can't miss the Harry Potter Experience - you must book in advanced! The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London brings to life the magic of the Harry Potter saga, from start to finish. See where Harry spent the first years we met him in Privet Drive with the Dursleys, sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
NEW Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Next you’ll be taken into the huge Great Hall where many meals were taken and dramas unfolded… Along the way you’ll get to see the real costumes and props Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint wore during filming. You can also visit the classrooms where the Hogwarts students spent time studying.
You’ll be amazed at the high quality and detail of the Studio Tour as you step inside Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Create your own movie and ride a broomstick in the green screen room, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. Don’t leave without buying a delicious Butterbeer™ to taste for yourself!
Step into the Forbidden Forest
For the first time, visitors are encouraged to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow Harry, Ron and Hermione’s footsteps into the Forbidden Forest. Home to Buckbeak the Hippogriff, Aragog the Acromantula and 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet, visitors are invited to walk beneath the giant entwined roots and discover how to control the weather using the same techniques used during filming.This tour also includes return transport to/from central London departing every hour.
Please note: a fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
From 1 April 2017 there will be no pick up transfers from London hotels. Departure will be from: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
|Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria||Victoria||4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road||SW1W 9SH||02:00 PM|