SAVE NOW WITH THE LONDON PASS The world's longest running play has lost none of its form.
Tickets From £27
Agatha Christie's legendary whodunit is still packing them in after more than 60 years in the West End.
The world's longest running play has lost none of its form. Indeed, the reputation of this murder mystery masterpiece goes from strength to strength as new generations of theatregoers are tricked and teased by a plot with more twists than a really twisty thing!
A group of people gathered in a remote part of the countryside discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst. Who can it be? One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until at the last, nerve-shredding moment the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
A cracking yarn and an irresistible treat for amateur sleuths everywhere!
- Martin Behrman as Detective-Sergeant Trotter
- Mark Carlisle as Major Metcalf
- Elliot Chapman as Giles Ralston
- Phoebe Fildes as Mollie Ralston
- Jason Hall as Mr Paravicini
- Mary Keegan as Mrs Boyle
- Millie Turner as Miss Casewell
- Rhys Warrington as Christopher Wren
St. Martin's Theatre
Loading Map - Please wait...