Stonehenge and Bath Tour
Save 15% with The London Pass
Departure: 8:30am (Check-in no later than 8.15am)
Return (approx.): 7:00pm
See the stunning countryside surrounding London on a day trip to Bath and Stonehenge.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Visit the stunning City of Bath
- Entry to the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
- Enjoy a free walking tour of the historic city
- Visit the Salisbury Plains and the world-famous Stonehenge
- Entry to Stonehenge is included
Tour duration: approximately 10.5 hours
Enjoy a day trip out of London to discover the beauty, history and heritage of England at some of the greatest landmarks and attractions, Stonehenge and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the City of Bath.
The tour will start in the picturesque and historic city of Bath, where you will walk the Georgian streets and take in the beauty of this ancient city. Bath's Roman and Georgian architecture makes it one of the most breath-taking places and you can’t miss the 15th century Gothic Revival style Bath Abbey, or the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms included in the tour, which give this ancient city its name. Bath is also home to quaint and independent shops and cafes, perfect for souvenir shopping.
After Bath, you’ll continue to Stonehenge, home to the mysterious prehistoric rocks that have stood on Salisbury Plain for over 5,000 years. Walk in the footsteps of our ancestors at this site of English heritage and be awed by these standing stones and their history.
Estimated arrival time back in London is approximately 7.30pm. A light lunch is included.
- Departure: 8:30am (Check-in no later than 8.15am)
- Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
- Return (approx.): 7:00pm
- Return Point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
From 1 April 2017 there will be no pick up transfers from London hotels. Departure will be from: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W