Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS FOR LONDON PASSHOLDERS
- Extended Visit and Entry to Stonehenge
- Multilingual Audio Guide Included At Stonehenge (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Return Transportation
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
- Audio guide in multiple languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
Take your time during this extended visit to Stonehenge! Departing from Central London, you will be taken straight to the stones to enjoy a mystical morning at this ancient attraction. Stonehenge has stood on Salisbury Plain for around 5,000 years and it’s still unknown how the prehistoric monument came to rest there! Make up your own mind during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks.
Upon arrival, educational audio guides will be available in different languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish). The tour finishes at approximately 2.30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington).
Stonehenge Visitor Centre
Stonehenge now has a fantastic up-to-date visitor experience! The new visitor centre includes a museum housing permanent and temporary exhibitions, large shop and brand new café. You’ll learn more about Stonehenge from the fascinating exhibits and be able to enjoy a virtual sunrise as it rises over the prehistoric stones!
Days of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Return(approx): 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington)
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
|Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria||Victoria||4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road||SW1W 9SH||8:00 AM|