London Pass Concierge Site Terms and Conditions
Tickets purchased on the Concierge Site are non-refundable and are not covered by the Money Back Guarantee.
Opening times of the attractions/tours included on the Concierge Site will fluctuate from time to time and users of information on this web site are recommended to check with the attraction/tour prior to visiting it to ascertain the current position.
Opinions expressed on this web site are no more than fair comment of the authors and are not the opinions of the Publishers.
Admission to the attraction/tour is granted upon presentation of the ticket without further payment. Please note your attraction/tour ticket is only valid for the specific date and time slot purchased.
All and any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the attraction/tour.
The Publishers shall not be liable for any deficiencies of service, quality of merchandise or health and safety at the attraction/tour.
Whilst the Publishers will have used all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate, they shall not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or other inconvenience caused, in whole or part, by reliance upon such information and the user of the information does so at his own risk.
The Publishers are not in any way responsible for the conditions of the attraction/tour.
Additional Heathrow Express Information
- Single tickets are valid for three days. Return tickets are normally valid for one month from the date of issue. If the validity of the ticket expires during a journey (if, for instance, the train does not reach its destination until after midnight), its validity will be extended to allow the customer to complete the journey.
- Tickets may not be transferred. A ticket may only be used by the person for whom it has been purchased. If resold or passed on to anyone else, it is no longer valid.
- Compensation for delay: If a journey on Heathrow Express is delayed by more than 15 minutes, the customer will be entitled to compensation equal to 50% of the Heathrow Express portion of your journey. If a journey on Heathrow Express is delayed by more than 30 minutes, the customer will be entitled to compensation equal to 100% of the Heathrow Express portion of their journey. Any delays 15 minutes or less will not be entitled to a refund. Applications should be made by the customer to LPG, detailing the circumstances involved. We will check the details with Heathrow Express and the refund will be processed to the customer by LPG.
Additional Out of Town Tours Information (excluding Harry Potter Studio Tour)
- Amendments can be made to coach tours. Please ask the customer to call +44 207 233 7030 at least 24 hours prior to the tour's departure time and date. Amendments cannot be made to the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- The customer will automatically receive an e-voucher to their email address. Please ask them to print their voucher/ticket which contains their unique reference number. They must remember to bring this with them on the day. They will not be allowed entrance to an attraction/tour without a valid ticket.
- Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and Golden Tours (the tour operator) may need to contact the customer to advise them of any changes.
- If a customer has double booked the tour on the website you can cancel one of them and get a refund. Refunds on coach tours can only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Additional Theatre Tickets Information
- Tickets are sold subject to the producer/promoter’s right to make alterations to the advertised cast or programme because of circumstances which are beyond their control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the event are the ticket-holders’ own risk and in no event shall Encore Tickets Ltd, the venue or the producer/partner be liable for any wasted expenditure beyond the ticket price and booking fee.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket. Both Encore Tickets Ltd and the venue management reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that stated on the ticket.
- Every member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket which must be produced to gain entry to the venue and as thereafter requested by a member of the theatre’s staff or authorised representative.
- This ticket may not be sold or re-sold by anyone other than Encore Tickets Ltd or one of their authorised subagents; nor may it be transferred for profit or commercial gain. If this happens this ticket becomes invalid and the venue management reserve the right to refuse entry to the event or to eject the ticket-holder from the venue.
- Latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium if the performance has started. Whilst most venues will attempt to seat customers during a suitable break in the performance, this cannot be guaranteed, and we ask you to ensure that you are at the venue in plenty of time for the advertised performance time which is shown on the face of this ticket.
- Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted to any theatre.
The Leisure Pass Group Limited, 25 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QR, United Kingdom
© Copyright 2013 The Leisure Pass Group Limited.
All copyrights in this publication belong to the Publishers, The Leisure Pass Group Limited, 25 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QR, United Kingdom. No reproductions of any part of this web site may be made unless authorised by the Publishers in writing.
If you wish to confirm the outstanding value of your London Pass you may call +44 20 7293 0972 and we will tell you the value as at 6am on the day that you call.
The Publishers reserve all property rights under statute and common law including the rights in the name "The London Pass".
Registered Company Name: Leisure Pass Group Limited | Company Number: 3497724
Place of Registration: England & Wales | Registered Office Address: 25 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QR, United Kingdom